|November 25, 2018|
Being a Christian is like being a Pumpkin
- God picks you from the patch and brings you in. (Jn. 15:16)
- Then washes all the dirt off of you.
- He opens you up and scoops out all the yucky stuff.
- He removes the seeds of doubt, hate, greed, fear, etc. (Rom. 6:6)
- Then He carves you a new smiling face. (Ps. 71:23)
- And He puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see. (Matt. 5:16)
Mary Ann Collett is the proud mother of 3 married daughters and 6 grandchildren. She is an inspiring and dynamic Catholic Lay Evangelist, whose gift is to intertwine Scripture and personal stories. Mary Ann has been in the Healing Ministry for over 34 years. She is the co-founder of the thriving ministry Catholic Women of Zion celebrating their 29th year in 2018. She has traveled nationally and internationally to spread the message of the Kingdom of God through the power of the Holy Spirit.